Design Your Own with our Online Design System
It's Simple, Easy, and Fun.
- Log in
- Save some favorites
- Click "Ask a Designer"
- Leave the rest to us!
We use your favorites as a starting point, but don't worry if you can't find the perfect piece on our web site. Show us your ideas and we'll go from there!
We've designed and created over 20,000 custom pieces so far, so we have lots of ideas not on the site. We work with you via our industry leading online design system as well as phone, email, or live chat to ensure that we are in-sync on all details of your design.
Need a gemstone? Let us help you select the perfect one.
We stock hundreds of fine quality gemstones. Specializing in great sapphires and diamonds, our selection includes ideal cuts and certified Canadian diamonds. Our gemologists are passionate about finding the perfect gem for our custom creations. We'll learn your taste, budget and what makes you say “Wow!”
We'll need your ring size to create a perfect design and an accurate estimate. If you are near Seattle, come on in. If not, for most rings you can stop into a local jewelry store and be measured or let us send you sizing rings to borrow. For some rings (such as eternity bands and others with stones and/or patterns set all the way around the ring) you'll need you to wear a sizing ring for about a week to ensure the sizing is perfect. You can approximate your (or her) ring size with this Sizing chart
With any consultation, online or in our Seattle or Bellevue studios, you can expect:
- Timely, interactive information, ideas, estimates and design assistance from a jewelry artist… not just a salesperson.
- Effortless communication via your personal Design Page, phone, email and chat.
- Regular updates with pictures to follow the progress of your design.
- A unique and fun experience… Our goal is to hear a “WOW!” when we present your custom design.
- Expertise from artists with hundreds of years of combined experience.
- Education on various metals if requested.
- Stone selection and advice to fit both your desires and budget.
- An accurate estimate of the completed project cost.
Written or emailed estimates are good for 30 days and may be subject to change
if metals or stone prices change sharply.
Verbal estimates are good for 5 minutes...
Just Kidding :)... we don't do verbal estimates except as ball park ideas during design discussion; we always
provide written estimates.