Bridal Jewelry Designer
Seattle / Bellevue
Collaborating with clients from rough sketches to final sizings, designers at Green Lake maintain a diverse experience in a range of graphic arts, metalsmithing and sculpting disciplines. They draw, they call, they draft, they liaise, and they work to make rings into reality. For Green Lake, designers play the quintessential role in bringing ideas to life. For engagement ring clients and brides-to-be, designers act in their interest and remain as a reliable link throughout the process of creation.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO
- Advise clients on the best materials and services Green Lake can offer to help create or restore the perfect piece for them.
- Advocate for individual client’s interests and positive experience above all, while protecting Green Lake’s integrity and commitment to expert craftsmanship.
- Quickly greet every visitor – in store or online – with genuine hospitality.
- Provide estimates on all work with promptness and accuracy.
- Establish clear timelines and expectations with clients, and ensure they are met.
- Keep your design area and overall studio a clean and professional environment.
- Schedule appointments with in store clients after the first meeting.
- Work across CAD, production and gem lab departments to guarantee pieces are finished to the client’s expectation.
- Meet with the Design Director regularly to discuss an ever-changing pipeline of creative work, challenging projects and ongoing opportunities for improvement.
Contact us for inquiries – or stop by our Seattle or Bellevue locations Krista@greenlakejewelry.com